Washington Report Ep 14: 9/11 attacks’ anniversary emphasises US national unity needs
Synopsis: Every week, The Straits Times analyses the latest developments in the United States.
The Straits Times’ US bureau chief Nirmal Ghosh chats with Money FM 89.3’s Elliott Danker and Bharati Jagdish about the following points:
1. The US’ commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks (2:31)
2. George W. Bush, US President during 9/11, warned of domestic terrorism (4:45)
3. President Biden’s order to release of 9/11 declassified documents (6:48)
4. White House mandating vaccines for two-thirds of the workforce (8:57)
5. Resistance to vaccines and Biden administration’s plan to tackle it (10:01)
Produced by: The Breakfast Huddle, Money FM 89.3, Ernest Luis & Fa’izah Sani
Edited by: Dan Koh
Subscribe to our Asian Insider Podcast channel to follow our various shows each week and rate us on your favourite audio apps:
Apple Podcasts: https://str.sg/JWa8
Google Podcasts: https://str.sg/Ju4h
SPH Awedio app: https://www.awedio.sg/
Feedback to: email@example.com
Read Nirmal Ghosh’s stories.
Asian Insider newsletter.
Discover more ST podcast series:
Green Pulse Podcast: https://str.sg/JWaf
Health Check Podcast: https://str.sg/JWaN
ST Sports Talk Podcast: https://str.sg/JWRE
Life Weekend Picks Podcast: https://str.sg/JWa2
#PopVultures Podcast: https://str.sg/JWad
Bookmark This! Podcast: https://str.sg/JWas
Lunch With Sumiko Podcast: https://str.sg/J6hQ
Discover BT Podcasts: https://bt.sg/pcPL
Follow our shows then, if you like short, practical podcasts!
Want more insights into fast-changing Asia from our network of correspondents? Get this article in your inbox by signing up here.
Source: Read Full Article