One-year-old is found after missing for three nights in Russian forest – ‘Everyone cried’

Mexico: Glowing object hovers above Guadalajara forest

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

The young girl, ​​Lyuda Kuzina, wandered away from her mother in their home near the Russian city Obinsk, 100km (62mi) from Moscow. Three days after her disappearance the girl was found two and a half miles away from her home.

Around 500 people volunteered to search the dense forest for the 22-month-old.

The forest is known to be filled with wild animals including brown bears and wolves.

The young girl, who will turn two in the autumn, was found in an area with fallen trees surrounding her.

Upon finding her, volunteers called an ambulance to the edge of the forest where they carried the little girl.

READ MORE: Afghanistan fightback: Resistance forces ‘recapture areas from Taliban

“One of the groups stopped to rest after searching for a long time, and suddenly they heard a faint squeak,” said a spokesman for SALVAR rescue group.

“They called again, and heard another squeak.”

Lyuda is being examined by doctors at the Special Children’s Clinical Hospital, where doctors have said her condition is “moderate” without a threat to her life.

A helicopter had been on standby in case she needed urgent treatment in the capital, however, doctors have since said that will not be necessary.

UK hate preacher urges Taliban to stone adulterers [UPDATE]
Donald Trump booed at Save America rally in Alabama over Covid jabs [REVEAL]
Liverpool open to offers for four players with fee agreed for Shaqiri [INSIGHT]

Lyuda, daughter of a nuclear physicist, stretched out her arms upon seeing her rescuers.

“Everyone cried – experienced and first time volunteers, local residents, everyone was sobbing,” the spokesman said.

“She was weak, bitten all over by insects, but most importantly she was alive,” he said.

The temperature in the forest was at an unusual temperature of 20C, which was in the child’s favour.

The disappearance occurred when her mother had gone to speak to a neighbour along with Lyuda’s older sibling.

Source: Read Full Article