Fuming dad made paedo who abused his daughter ‘dig own grave before killing him’

A devastated father has been arrested in Russia after allegedly forcing the paedophile who sexually abused his six-year-old daughter to dig his own grave before killing and burying him.

The incident started when the dad accidentally found graphic videos on Oleg Sviridov’s phone, where he made the child perform sex acts while she pleaded that she wanted to go home.

The man’s wife told the Sun that she came home on August 25 to find the pals fighting in the bathroom, before Sviridov managed to flee the house.

She said: “[He] was hysterical, shellshocked. I had never seen him like that.

“It took him a long time to come to his senses to explain to me. With his trembling hands, he took out Oleg’s phone and showed me a video.

“You cannot imagine what I experienced when I saw it. I felt sick, I was dizzy, and nauseous.

“I shook all over. I could not believe my eyes that it was our child in the video.

“Then my husband started crying. He kept repeating: 'He is my best friend, I trusted him with our children, I trusted him as myself’.”

The next day they went to confront him along with the mother of another victim.

The mother of the other victim allegedly tried to strangle Sviridov, but the dad pulled her off.

He was reportedly allowed to go say goodbye to his mother as he was given an ultimatum, either turn himself into the police, or take his own life.

But later that same evening the dad led his friend into a nearby forest in the Samara region, where it is alleged he killed him after making him dig his own grave.

To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.

Police arrested the dad on suspicion of murder, but he denies the charge, arguing that Sviridov attacked him and fell on the knife in the struggle.

His wife claimed that the alleged paedophile tried to stab him with the knife and that her husband fought back with the shovel.

Sviridov then “realised he had nothing to live for” and stuck the knife in his own chest, she claims.

After burying the body, the dad took the phone to the police, but only weeks later did he confess to the knife fight and the site of the grave.

He is now under house arrest pending a murder investigation and could face up to 15 years in prison if found guilty.

Villagers have shown their support however and have set up a crowdfunding page in order to raise money for a defence lawyer.

Source: Read Full Article