Coronavirus: YMCA of Southwestern Ontario cancels March Break camps

The YMCA of Southwestern Ontario has cancelled all March Break camps across the region due to concerns over the novel coronavirus.

In an update issued Saturday night, the YMCA added that “refunds or credits for camp fees will be available.”

“We do not take lightly that this decision will cause unintended challenges and concerns for families,” said the YMCA.

“Please know that we are doing everything we can within our resources and abilities to treat this situation with the utmost thoughtfulness and care for all involved.”

Previously, the YMCA was set to continue with March Break camps while enacting additional screening measures for campers and parents.

The latest move sees all March Break camps cancelled across southwestern Ontario.

The YMCA said additional updates will be posted to its website as well as relevant social media channels.

Source: Read Full Article